What I've been doing lately, rather than writing insightful things on this blog:
1. Schlepping my kids to play dates.
2. Removing nailpolish while visiting with a friend.
3. Doing seven loads of laundry in two days.
4. Overseeing the livingroom painting project otherwise known as "How to Redo the Entire House on a Budget During the Summer that Your Daughters Are Getting Married" starring two teenage boys who are better at sighing and eye-rolling than at painting.
5. Having my hair highlighted with a color other than gray.
6. Taking my 87-year-old dad to church for Eucharistic Adoration.
7. Eating greasy cheeseburgers with extra onions at a local diner at 11:30 pm with some of my favorite people in the world.
8. Helping a friend go through a nasty breakup.
9. Planning the Polish/Italian wedding of the century.
10. Praying that my daughter is having the time of her life in Australia.
11. Performing various hygiene services for small boys. (You don't want to know.)
12. Talking with my newly-married daughter, teenaged sons, elderly mother and an old friend who suffers from more illnesses than anyone I've ever met. Pray for her.
13. Serving our weekly Monday night dinner for our pastor and deacon.
14. Walking approximately 5 miles a day through my neighborhood.
15. Doing a lot of thinking, planning and web surfing as I work on an exciting new project (more later!)
I miss my blog, but I'd miss my life more. It's good to be busy.