Monday, November 24, 2008

faith and fitness fun

If the imminent arrival of Thanksgiving has you pondering your food consumption, weight, waistline, body image and the like, you might want to visit my faith and fitness blog In God's Image for some encouragement. Kate Wicker and I write there about all that and more.

Today I share a very fun picture of myself nine months pregnant with my fifth child. I KNOW you want to see that. Admit it, you are tired of all these "cute" photos of me, and want to see the real Cathy. What are you waiting for?

2 comments:

Maria (also Bia) said...

Okay, I clicked on the link. I was curious. But, truthfully, I have a photo of me at nine months that looks like you in the photo.

Kim H. said...

I clicked - and I think you're gorgeous! I'm sorry. I love pregnant mommies. I can't help it!