Friday, May 9, 2008

tossin' and turnin'


Inspired by my friend Kate, I decided to post what's been keeping the sandman on the fly 'round here these days.

1. A year from now I could be a grandmother.

2. A year from now I could be pregnant.

3. My sixteen-year-old son has a girlfriend. 'Nuff said.

4. Who else didn't get their invitation to Rachel's wedding????

5. What have I done lately to offend my (husband, daughter, son, mother, father, friend, neighbor, second cousin, music minister, mail carrier, chiropractor, bank teller, hair dresser, parish school principal, grocery store clerk, insert-your-name-here)??? All of these relationships are currently in need of repair.

6. It's B-O-O-G-E-R, isn't it, Kate?

I like Kate's list better.

1 comment:

Kate Wicker said...

Booger it is. Thank you for enlightening me. Maybe I'll sleep better tonight. :)

God bless!