Tuesday, June 10, 2008

everyday faith


I recently had the honor of doing a radio interview with Shari Guilfoile on her program "Everyday Faith." It airs tomorrow at 8:00 AM and 2:30 PM on 1090 AM, WCAR in Detroit. You can listen then (on air or online at catholicradio.org) or at her website, everydayfaith.net. Just click here.

It is always so exciting to share Celeste's story, and to remind people of her message: God has created each of us with a unique purpose. We have a mission! We have a responsiblity to use our gifts and talents.

Ask yourself this question right now. What is God asking of me? How does He want me to use my abilities to bring His Kingdom to others?

Celeste lived for four months, and God used her to accomplish amazing things. Come on, I know YOU have lived longer than that! What does he want to do with YOUR life?

Isn't that exciting to think about?

No comments: