Thursday, April 3, 2008

and now for a word from our sponsor


I've had the honor of being interviewed by some of the best folks in Catholic radio, including Teresa Tomeo and Al Kresta. Most recently I shared Celeste's story with Judy Zarick of American Catholic Radio in Cincinnati. I'm not sure which Catholic stations air this syndicated program, but you can hear the segment by selecting program #08-14 when you get to this page of their site. (It is also running on the air through April 6.)

Our conversation is featured in the "Living Faith" segment (about five minutes into this show.) I'm quite pleased with the program, despite the fact that I had a bad cold on the day we spoke and I don't quite sound my usual amazing self!

Please let me know if you are able to access the show. Thanks!

No comments: